Quality is important to Bioglan
All manufacturing activities are regulated by the quality system and controlled by the Quality Assurance department. The quality system fulfills the EU GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) requirements as well as the ISO 13485 standard for Medical Devices.
Our manufacturing authorization from the Swedish Medical Products Agency allows us to produce non-sterile semi-solid and liquid products, whether at pilot scale for clinical trials or at full-scale to supply a large commercial market. We can even be your QP release site for other types of products.
- The facilities are regularly inspected for GMP compliance by MPA.
- The facilities are regularly inspected for ISO 13485 compliance by BSI Assurance UK Ltd.
- The facilities are regularly inspected for GMP compliance by international customers.
- Bioglan has an in-house QP.
The quality policy at Bioglan is based upon
- Long term relationships and confidence with customers.
- Continuous training of personnel.
- Follow-ups of established work to gain knowledge in order to develop further.
- Up-to-date on new and changed regulations and scientific progress.