We meet the quality control requirements that your product needs
The Quality Control laboratory ensures compliance to specifications, from raw material to the finished product. The laboratory is equipped with state of the art equipment appropriate for topical products.
Stability study design and monitoring according to ICH (International Conference on Harmonization) guidelines are also performed.
The quality control system at Bioglan covers:
- LIMS (Laboratory information management system)
- Temperature monitoring system (Boomerang)
- All analytical equipment is included in our calibration program
- New analytical equipment is evaluated with our IQ/OQ/PQ protocols
- Complete data traceability
- Full secondary data review
- Implementation of pharmacopoeias
Bioglan utilises a broad range of analytical techniques including:
- High Performance Liquid Chromatographs (HPLC) with UV, DAD and RI detectors
- Gas Chromatography (GC) with FID detector
- Melting point
- Titration equipment